Top Colleges Accepting CMAT ScoresAnisha Mukhija
Top Colleges Accepting CMAT Scores
CMAT, commonly known as the Common Management Aptitude Test, is an MBA entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This year, more than 60,000 candidates have appeared for the exam out of 64,582 candidates. If you are a CMAT test taker, knowing the list of top B-schools accepting CMAT scores along with their cut off will not only help you in setting your goal but also prepare you for admissions once the results are declared.
Till 2018, CMAT was conducted by AICTE, which was taken over and conducted by NTA from 2019. Although the mode of the exam continued to be computer-based, instead of multiple-day windows, the exam is held in a single day and slot across the country.
Top B-schools Accepting CMAT Scores
JBIMS Mumbai, known as CEO factory is one of the top MBA colleges in India. The institute has a legacy of 50 years. Proving time and again as the top MBA college, JBIMS, located in the heart of Mumbai in Church Gate area has produced many industry leaders who visit the institute to share their practical experiences of success journey which is the biggest advantage as industry connects at JBIMS.
- Most of the visiting faculty members at JBIMS are corporate leaders who also happen to be the alumni of JBIMS. Their guest lectures give direct insight into the present industry requirement and future vision.
- Large Alumni base working as CEOs and top executives across the Globe in top-ranked companies. It helps JBIMS students to secure high placement
- The programme fee for domestic students is Rs.6 lakhs and for NRI/PIO the fee is Rs.12 lakhs
- 100% Placement 2018 with an average salary of Rs. 18.91 lakhs
- Highest Salary is Rs. 30 lakhs
- Top recruiters include Abbott, Aditya Birla Group, AkzoNobel, Arvind Brands, Capgemini, Citibank, DBS Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, HUL, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, J.P. Morgan Chase, JSW, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, P&G, Piramal, RBL, RIL, Standard Chartered, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Vodafone
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
SIMSREE offers the Masters of Management Studies (MMS) course, a Two Year Full -Time postgraduate degree course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, since 1983. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The program is conducted under the directions of the University of Mumbai with specializations offered in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Operations, Systems and HR.
- Program Structure: The first semester is combined for all specialisations and one is required to select their specialisation in the 2nd semester itself.
- Number of Seats: 120
WE School Mumbai
The WeSchool Mumbai Campus is a thriving hotbed of new thoughts, ideas and enterprise and a place where cutting-edge global conversations begin.
WeSchool Campus DNA has Unconventional forms as an integral part. No wonder that state-of-art-facilities like Complete Wi-Fi and Innovation & Leadership Labs together form an indispensable part of teaching methodology, along with numerous other new-age learning tools.
Every year, WeSchool draws students from diverse cultural, personal and professional backgrounds.
WeSchool’s rigorous and innovative curriculum combines cutting-edge business research with active application-based course work and an emphasis on collaborative learning.
The Great Lakes Institute of Management – Chennai (GLIM)
It is located in Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu. It was established in 2004. The total campus size is worth twenty- seven acres of land. Another campus was opened in Gurugram, part of Delhi NCR in Haryana. This was done in 2011. The GLIM was started with the intention of revolutionizing management education in India. The primary focus here is on the one- year programme, which is modelled on international norms, as practised by the top colleges such as Kellogg or Wharton. The GLIM has also been accredited by the NBA (National Board of Accreditation). The Indian School of Business (ISB), which was established in Hyderabad, acted as a model to replicate in Tamil Nadu.
National Insurance Academy
Every student has to complete six trimesters of intense academic work and 8-10 weeks of the Summer Internship Program to qualify for the diploma.
Other Colleges through CMAT:
PUMBA: Department of Management Sciences University of Pune
Goa Institute of Management, Goa
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai