Top colleges through NMATMeghna Chauhan
NMAT by GMAC™ Exam is a national level MBA entrance test to be cleared to get into top MBA schools. Top universities through NMAT includes NMIMS Mumbai, XIM Bhubaneswar and numerous other reputed Universities and B-schools.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is PC based and gives every student a randomly produced test from a pool of questions, conveyed each one in turn.
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has three sections – Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning.
The candidate must be a graduate with 50% or identical CGPA in first attempt. Candidates showing up for the last year of four year certification examination and the individuals who have finished degree prerequisites and are anticipating results can likewise apply subject to clearing the last examination in first examination in first attempt with 50% aggregate marks.
NMAT by GMAC™ is accepted by the following leading institutions:
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
- BSE Institute Limite, Mumbai
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Benett University – Delhi, NCR
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
Also read: Top colleges through SNAP
Register & Schedule
You must register and pay for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam before scheduling a test date and location.
You will be allowed to take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam a maximum of three times during the year’s testing period. This includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts. No shows are considered attempts.
Important Dates and Events
|Event||Start date||End date|
|NMAT Registration||July 2018 first week||October 2018 first week|
|NMAT Scheduling||July 2018 first week||October 2018 second week|
|Late Registration for NMAT||October 2018 first week||October 2018 second week|
|NMAT Registration – Retake||October 2018 first week||December 2018 second week|
|NMAT Re-scheduling||July 2018 first week||December 2018 second week|
|NMAT Re-take Scheduling||October 2018 first week||December 2018 second week|
|NMAT Exam Dates||October 2018 first week||December 2018 third week|
|NMAT by GMAC 2017 result (October 5-19)||November 2018 second week|
|NMAT Final Announcement of Results||January 2019 third week|
- Taking the test multiple times
- Choosing the section order
- You can revise your answers
- No negative marking
- Choosing a date, time and location of your convenience
- Sending scores to up to 5 programmes for free
- Applying to business schools after reviewing results