Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States of America was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens New York. He was a successful billionaire and a huge television personality before entering the politics. He is the supporter of the Republican Party. He was standing against Hillary Clinton for the final round of elections.
He has brought many new rules and regulations which have created a massive impact all over the world. He won the elections on November 8, 2016. Donald Trump is the first who has won without any military or government service. He is the oldest and wealthiest President.
Important dates and events related to Trump’s Presidency:
- 23rd October 2016, He announced his plan of first hundred days of Presidency.
- 8th November 2016, the day he became the President of United States of America.
- 20th January 2017, the day he was inaugurated as the President of the United States.
- 27th January an executive order signed by President Trump suspending admission of refugees for 120 days and denied entry to citizens of Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days because of security concerns about terrorism.
- The next day there were protests and rallies against this decision.
- On March 6, 2017, there was a revised order which excluded Iraq and Syria from the ban.
- Pledged the following things to be completed in his 100 days of Presidency:
- To build walls on the U.S. southern border to limit illegal immigration with a view to provide job opportunities to the unemployed American citizens.
- To revise the trade agreements done with other nations and to check on the companies who send jobs overseas.
- Remove the gun-free zones.
Read about:Gold Monetisation Scheme- To Help Receive Better Returns
At the end, we can say that during these days of his Presidency there were a lot of decisions taken which affected the immigration, the foreign trade, the employment sector and the defense sector.