MICAT Form Filling and EligibilityAnisha Mukhija
MICAT Form Filling and Eligibilty
The selection process consists of the following steps
- Step-I: CAT 2016, XAT 2017 and GMAT (2015 onwards).
- Each candidate has to take at least one of the three exams: CAT 2016, XAT 2017 and GMAT (2015 onwards).
- Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)
- Sections of MICAT-: Psychometric (P), Verbal ability (VA),Quantitative ability (QA), General awareness (GA) , Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR) and Descriptive Test (DT).
- Mode of MICAT-: MICAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be conducted twice for selection of PGDM-C 2017-2019 batch. Better of the two MICAT Scores will be considered.
What are the steps to fill the MICAT form ?
The officials will conduct MICAT twice, the application process will also be conducted twice. The second round of applications for MICAT-II will be conducted from January 3-31, 2017.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page