BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is one of the most sought bachelor degree programs. It includes a complete knowledge of leadership and management skills.
Considering the course to be so popular let’s check out the top 10 recruiters for BBA professionals.
1.EY: EY (Ernst & Young) is one of the largest multinational professional services firm in the world and belongs to the “Big Four” accounting firms. It was founded by the merger of Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. in 1989. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was known as Ernst and Young till 2013, after which it was rebranded to EY.EY provides tax, consulting, assurance (including financial audit) and advisory services to companies. It has 231,000 employees in over 700 offices in 150 countries throughout the world (as per 2016). Mark Weinberger is the current chairman and CEO of EY. It is the 11th largest privately owned organization in the United States.
Also Read: The MET Edge – Know all about it!
2. HP: Hewlett-Packard Company (referred to as HP) is an American multinational IT company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It was founded on 1st January 1939 by William Redington Hewlett and David Packard. It got split on 1st November 2015 into two publically traded companies: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. It develops and provides a great variety of hardware components as well as software related services to consumers, small-scaled and medium-scaled business firms and large enterprises including the government, health and education sectors.
Also Read: Are Sales and Marketing the Same Thing?
3. ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Its registered office is in Vadodara, Gujarat. It provides a variety of banking products and financial services such as Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, etc. It has 74096 employees in total, 4450 branches and 14404 ATMs in India and operates in 19 counties including India.
ICICI Bank has contributed to the Indian financial infrastructure by setting up a number of financial institutions such as the National Stock Exchange, Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL), National Commodities and Derivatives Exchange Limited, Financial Innovation Network and Operations Pvt Ltd, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Asset Reconstruction Company India Limited, Credit Information Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL) and Institutional Investor Advisory Services India Limited (IiAS).
Also Read: Ways to crack Xaviers BBA Test
4. McKinsey & Company: McKinsey & Company is a multinational management consulting firm. It was founded by James O. McKinsey in 1926 to apply accounting standards to management. It is one of the most prestigious management consulting firms in the world, which conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis to evaluate management decisions in the private and public sectors. Its client base is 80% of the world’s largest corporations along with government and non-profit organizations.McKinsey’s consulting has contributed to making many norms which have to lead to major successes in business in the modern era.
Also Read: Success Story: Rajat Sukhija, NMIMS
5. Microsoft: Microsoft is a multinational technology company which was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates on 4th April 1975. It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses and sells computer software, personal computers, and services. Its best creation is the Microsoft Windows line of operating networks, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer and the Edge web browsers. Initially, it used to sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. The company rose to power in the personal computer system market with the creation of MS-DOS in the mid- 1980’s, later with Microsoft Windows. It also sells a variety of other software for servers and desktops and has extended itself in the areas of video game industry, digital services market, mobile phones, and internet search. It took over Skype Technologies in May, 2011and LinkedIn in December 2016.
Also Read: GD/PI Tips for CAT and CET
6. Goldman Sachs: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is American leading global investment banking, investment and securities management firm founded in1869 by Marcus Goldman and is headquartered in New York, United States. It maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. Lloyd Blankfein is the CEO of Goldman Sachs Group. It provides other financial services such as asset management, mergers, and acquisitions advice, brokerage and securities underwriting services. The company sponsors private equity funds is a market maker, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market. It owns GS Bank USA.
7. IBM: International Business Machines Corporation (referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology company. It’s headquarter is based in Armonk, New York, United States. It was formed in 1911 and was called Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. It makes and sells computer hardware, middleware, and software and also provides consulting services in the areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. Apart from this, it is also a research organization, having a record of the maximum patents generated by a business (as of 2017) for 24 years. IBM has invented the automated teller machine (ATM), the PC, floppy disk, hard disk drive, SQL programming language, magnetic stripe card, and dynamic random-access memory.
8. Deloitte: Deloitte (Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited) is a multinational professional services firm, UK-based, headquartered in New York, United States. It is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms. It was founded in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte. It is the largest professional services network in the world in terms of revenue and the number of professionals. The company offers services such as audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory. The company is the 6th largest privately owned organization in the United States with over 244,400 professionals globally. It is one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and as the best place to launch a career.
9. Sony: Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation founded on 7th May 1946 by Masaru Ibuka and Akio Morita in Tokyo, Japan. It is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group and trades in consumer and professional electronics, gaming, financial services, and entertainment. It was ranked 116th on the 2015 list of Fortune Global 500.
10. Nokia: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational communications and IT company. It was founded Fredrik Idestam, Leo Mechelin and Eduard Polón in 1865. It is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. Risto Siilasmaa is the chairman and Rajeev Suri is the CEO of Sony. It has had many industries in its 151-year history. The company focuses on large-scale telecommunications infrastructures, and technology development and licensing. It has also extended into the Smartphone industry but was gradually overpowered by competitors. Nokia is a public limited company listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange. It’s a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Also Read: 10 Ways to Crack BAT (TISS BBA Entrance)