Anisha has done MBA in Marketing from NMIMS And Executive Management(PMNO) from Harvard Business School. She has been instrumental in growing CATKing Digital with her experience with Marico and Henkel in the past.
Ways to Crack GGSIPU CET BBAGGSIPU CET is a common entrance test conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. GGSIPU CET is conducted for admissions to Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor in Business Administration (Computer-Aided Management), and Bachelor in Business Administration (Banking & Insurance).
Total Number of seats:The total number of seats varies program and institute-wise.
The paper will have four sections:
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Logical and Analytical Ability
- Communication Aptitude
Marking Scheme:Each question will have four marks, and there will be a negative marking of one mark for an incorrect answer. Apply Now @Woxsen
Ways to crack the GGSIPU BBA test:
- Study planning and strategy: A plan is to be made as to how to study and strategize accordingly. It is necessary to start early and make monthly/weekly plans to cover the entire syllabus.
- Mock tests: By giving Mock Tests one will get the hang of the actual paper. It is also necessary to give Mock tests in order to know the strengths and weaknesses. Doing a detailed analysis will help in getting overall knowledge on what is done and what is yet to be done.
- Comprehensive and revised study material: It is always necessary to have comprehensive and revised study material for staying up to date with the latest questions and methods that come in the exam.
- Performance evaluation at every step of preparation: It is always suggested to have a detailed performance evaluation. This can be done by giving regular mocks and revising all the subjects on a daily basis. The main reason for doing a performance evaluation is to know about the strengths and weaknesses.
- Working on areas of difficulty: After performance evaluation is done prepare an action plan to improve the weak areas and also maintain a concept book to write the difficult questions and revise them regularly so as to have a hold on that particular type of questions
- Speed is the key: Once the basic concepts are clear, the focus should be changed on solving the questions quickly and maintain the speed throughout the exam.
- Don’t study 24/7: No matter where you go, quality is always preferred over quantity. A wise person might only study 2 to 4 hours a day & despite being involved in tons of other activities. Identify the time of the day where you can study without any hindrances. The results might automatically start showing.