MICA: Sonam’s journey from a dreamer to achieverRahul Singh
Sonam – MICA
“I can and I will. End of story.” This quote is something that kept me motivated through the whole phase from a Mica dreamer to an achiever. This is something that everyone should follow in order to achieve their dreams. The key is to stay focused and dedicated with no excuses involved.
Were there any setbacks in this journey of a dreamer to an achiever?
I believe no path to success is easy. If it was, no one would value it the way it should be valued. MICA was my goal and even though I had setbacks they didn’t stop me from achieving what I dreamed of.
How did you overcome the obstacles in your path from a Mica dreamer to an achiever?
CATKing played a major role in my success. They made me believe in myself even when I wasn’t sure about it. With their help, I was able to crack MICAT and overcome the obstacles that were in the way.
What major things that you would recommend all the candidates appearing for MICAT or other entrance exams of B-school?
- One thing that CATKing thought us was to appear for all the B-school examinations.
- The tricks and tips on how to crack those examinations were very helpful.
- Apart from this, the USP of CATKing which really builds confidence in any student is Mentorship programme.
- CATKing MICAT Course is what helps me to achieve my dream.
What is this Mentorship programme?
This programme is very student specific. Based on your strength and weaknesses and inclination to join colleges students are advised to study by Rahul Sir. Due to this, the students get a crystal clear direction they should walk on and also gives a lot of motivation. This played a major role in achieving my goal and crack MICAT very easily.
Some tips and tricks helpful for Mica aspirants
- Practice as many creative writing topics.
- Give as many psychometric tests possible.
- Mica believes in uniqueness so don’t follow the herd mentality.
- Give Micat sample mocks
One line to sum up this whole journey
One line would be too less to summarize this whole journey. But at CATKing one thing that I have learned is “You Create Your Own Opportunities”. Mica was an opportunity that I created at CATKing and CATKing helped me achieve it. So this journey was something that not only helps me achieve my goal but helped me to grow as a person.