Strategy to get top CMAT results in Language Comprehension & LRRahul Singh
Strategy to get top CMAT results in Language Comprehension & LR
CMAT Exam pattern
CMAT is an online exam conducted in two sessions from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The CMAT question paper contains 100 MCQs with four options each to choose the right answer from. Here is the CMAT exam pattern. Each section in CMAT consists of 25 questions of 4 marks each. There is negative marking so the candidate may answer the questions carefully. For each right answer, candidate gets 4 marks and for each wrong, it gets 1 negative marks. There are no deductions for unanswered question
Antonyms & Synonyms:
Quick Tips and Tricks to get top CMAT results
1) Past Papers:
- This is the first step that you should take while preparing to score high CMAT results. Solving previous years’ papers will give you an idea about how the actual paper is going to be. You will be introduced to all types of questions, ranging from the simple ones to the complex.
- Once you take this step, you will get a good idea about the pattern, difficulty level, and distribution of the different questions. You can then use this for prioritizing all the different topics in your prep schedule.
- Make a proper schedule for your studies and follow it. This will ensure that your progress in your studies is steady.
- However, do not forget to relax once in a while. Be a bit flexible in your schedule. Take breaks, and if you relax too much, compensate for it by putting in extra time. You do not want to study rigorously for months and burn yourself out before the exam.
- Make sure to keep increasing your solving speed, while preparing for CMAT. To do this, set a timer while solving questions. It’ll give you a fair idea of the time taken to solve each type of question. You can then gauge and improve your speed respectively.
- The above tips will help you to develop a proper strategy for the exam. Follow these tips and increase your scores.