Why choose NMIMS MumbaiAnisha Mukhija
SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management is among the top four best private business schools (Outlook 2020) in India. Started in 1981, the NMIMS School of Business Management has a legacy of almost four decades. Over the years, SVKM’s NMIMS has expanded from one main campus in Mumbai to four more – Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, and Indore. It has contributed more than 23000 alumni, many of whom are renowned business leaders and successful entrepreneurs.
SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management offers consistent academic quality and a comprehensive focus on research. With the highest domestic and international CTC of INR 38.57 LPA and INR 58.61 LPA, respectively, and an average CTC of INR 18.33 LPA, the impeccable placement record adds to the institute’s credibility.
Top reasons to choose NMIMS Mumbai:
1. NMIMS Mumbai is One of the top B schools in the country
- MHRD has named SVKM’s NMIMS as a category one university in India.
- NMIMS SBM’s Mumbai campus is AACSB accredited by AACSB International.
- It has A+ accreditation by NAAC with score of 3.59 out of 4.
- NMIMS School of Business Management is ranked among top 20 B-schools in India by the NIRF.
2. Strong Industrial Focus at NMIMS Mumbai
- SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management bridges the gap between industry and academia.
- There are customized programs for students, executives, and entrepreneurs.
- The students are encouraged to participate in seminars and symposiums at the national and international levels. This allows them to rub shoulders with experts in various functional areas.
- They also get a chance to take up research projects in partnership with industry.
- The visiting faculty is a mix of VPs and CXOs who come with extensive corporate experience and in-depth domain knowledge. The students get myriad opportunities to interact first hand with top experts of the industry.
3. Research Focus University
- SVKM’s NMIMS helps prepare future leaders with a focus on cutting-edge interdisciplinary research.
- It has a strong and growing network of research scholars, institutions, and research funding agencies.
- The faculty at SVKM’s NMIMS have articles, research papers, and case studies published in renowned Peer Reviewed Journals, Ivey publishing, Harvard Business School Publishing (HBSP), etc.
- The NMIMS Management Review is a part of the Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), and the journal is listed in Cabell’s International.
4. Rigorous Curriculum:
- The courses follow a multi-dimensional, innovative methodology focusing on the holistic development of students.
- The primary pedagogical tool involves case method teaching and making the students abreast with real-world scenarios.
- The curriculum also focuses on developing interpersonal communication skills and functional fundamentals.
5. State-of-the-Art Campus
NMIMS Mumbai Campus – School of Business Management, Mumbai, is located in the hub of India’s financial capital. It is the oldest campus. With a state-of-the-art physical and digital infrastructure, students have access to a well-equipped library and Bloomberg lab.