All you need to know about Welingkar Institute of managementAnisha Mukhija
Established in 1977, Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, also known as WeSchool is a part of the prestigious S. P. Mandali University, Pune with two campuses in Mumbai and Bengaluru. For years WeSchool has been considered as one of the top B schools in Mumbai, with the vision of not only nurturing leaders but also practicing through inventive Education.
Welingkar Institute is also recognized as “The Best Innovative Institute” and has International recognition.
It has different Postgraduate programs as well as MMS. It offers various Postgraduate programs which are 2 years full-time program approved by AICTE.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): This offers specializations like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations. It has a total number of seats of 180 for Mumbai campus and 60 seats for Bengaluru.
- PGDM – Rural Management (Emerging Economies) – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Healthcare – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Retail Management – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Business Design – 60 Seats
- PGDM – E-Business – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics (New course with 60 seats)
- PGDM – Media and entertainment (New course with 60 seats)
Prof Dr. Uday Salunkhe
– State – Governor’s nominee to the Senate of the University of Mumbai
– Board of Management for all Management courses of the University of Mumbai
Prof Dr. S. R. Tendulkar
Prof. Dr. Pradeep Pendse
Dean Academics Part Time Master Programmes & Chief Technology Officer
Prof. Dr. Swapna Atul Pradhan
Dean Academics – Full Time Programs
Prof. Dr. B. N. Chatterjee
Dean – Marketing
Prof. Vanita Patel
Dean – Finance
Prof. Dr. V. Kumar
J Mack Robinson college of Business
Prof. Dr. Denish Shah
Georgia State University
Prof. Dr. Alok Saboo
J Mack Robinson College of Business
As per the placement reports:
Average Salary – ₹8.82 lakhs p.a
Highest Salary – ₹15 Lakhs p.a
Welingkar fee structure:
Fees for all the course mention above is ₹11,00,000 for 2 years* (Tuition Fee & other )
*Subject to change
Students may submit any one of CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA (Dec and Feb) / GMAT(2017 onwards) scores
Welingkar institute of management offers separate hostels for boys and girls are available within 2 km from the college, with 24*7 internet connectivity. For all students admitted to programs at the WeSchool Bengaluru campus, accommodation in hostel is mandatory. Hostel accommodation is subject to availability for Mumbai Campus. Admissions are on first come first serve basis and first preference is given to non-localites.
The Hostel fees will be in the range of ₹90,000/- p.a. to ₹1,50,000/- p.a. In addition, an amount of 5,000/- as security deposit which is refundable after the completion of the course.