All you need to know about Welingkar InstituteAnisha Mukhija
Established in 1977, Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, also known as WeSchool is a part of the prestigious S. P. Mandali University, Pune with two campuses in Mumbai and Bengaluru. For years WeSchool has been considered as one of the top B schools in Mumbai, with the vision of not only nurturing leaders but also practicing through inventive Education.
Welingkar Institute is also recognized as “The Best Innovative Institute” and has International recognition.
It has different Postgraduate programs as well as MMS. It offers various Postgraduate programs which are 2 years full-time program approved by AICTE.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): This offers specializations like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Operations. It has a total number of seats of 180 for Mumbai campus and 60 seats for Bengaluru.
- PGDM – Rural Management (Emerging Economies) – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Healthcare – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Retail Management – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Business Design – 60 Seats
- PGDM – E-Business – 60 Seats
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics (New course with 60 seats)
- PGDM – Media and entertainment (New course with 60 seats)
Prof Dr. Uday Salunkhe
Senate Member, University of Mumbai
Prof R R Sahuraja
Prof. C.D. Sridharan
Retired Assistant General Manager
Prof. Dhananjay Bansod
Chief People Officer
Prof. Diwakar Kamath
General Manager- Business Development
Prof. Gopal Krishna Naik
Head – Legal
Aditya Birla Retail Limited
As per the placement report of 2014 – 2016:
Average Salary – 7.5 Lakhs p.a
Highest Salary – 20 Lakhs p.a
Welingkar fee structure:
Fees for all the course mention above is 4,30,000/- p.a (Tuition Fee only)
Students may submit any one of CAT / MHCET / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT scores
For all students admitted to programs at the WeSchool Bengaluru campus, accommodation in hostel is mandatory.
The Hostel Fees at Bengaluru for 2017-2018 will be in the range of 1,38,500/- per annum which includes Wi-Fi facility, Bus facility, and monthly recharge card will be issued for food and other services like laundry, gymnasium, games, movies, restaurants, etc. In addition, an amount of 5,000/- as security deposit which is refundable after the completion of the course.
The hostel fees in Mumbai Campus depends upon the types of the room i.e. AC/Non-AC, Double/Triple occupancy. Presently the hostel fee ranges from 90,000/- to 1,50,000/- per annum (plus 5,000 deposit which is refundable after the completion of the course) Allocation of the hostel will be on the basis of availability.