Must do GD PI Topics for MBA InterviewsAnisha Mukhija
Group Discussions are an integral part of any B school selection criteria. Based on your group discussion, the panellists judge you on various personality aspects. That is the reason, the GD topics are diverse and there are varied types of group discussions. The GD Topics could range from social issues, philosophical ideas, current affairs, politics, business and economy. Sometimes, instead of giving you a generic topic, you are given case studies. Case studies are nothing but scenarios given to you where you need to read the given script and then discuss your opinions on the same. You also need to come down to a conclusion at the end of it. The panel is of 8–12 students and each group are given 12–15 minutes on an average to discuss and come to a conclusion.
What skills are judged in group discussion?
-How good you are in communication with others.
-How you behave and interact with the group.
-How open-minded are you?
-Your listening skill.
-How you put forward your views.
-Your leadership and decision-making skills.
-Your analysis skill and subject knowledge.
-Problem-solving and critical thinking skill.
-Your attitude and confidence.
Here are the most important and repeated group discussion topics that you need to prepare:
- Demonetization: Effects on Economic Pillars
- E-commerce– A Boon or a Bane
- NITI Aayog
- Molestation and Indian Mentality
- BREXIT– An event that created a stir in the Global Economy
- Union Budget 2022
- Covid-19 crisis: impact on economy
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Privatization of public sector banks
- Startup India and Digital India
- End of Globalisation/ De-Globalisation/ Nationalisation
- Global Climate Change
- Knowledge is the biggest asset you can accumulate
- Is India ready for cashless Economy?
- Social Media: Impact on human behaviour and society
All the best!! Stay Glued!!!
Click here for more answers related to CAT, CET, NMAT, SNAP, GRE and GMAT