Must do GD PI Topics for MBA InterviewsCATKing
are an integral part of any B school selection criteria. Based on your group discussion, the panelists judge you on various personality aspects. That is the reason, the GD topics are diverse and there are varied types of group discussions. The could range from social issues, philosophical ideas, current affairs, politics, business and economy. Sometimes, instead of giving you a generic topic, you are given case studies. Case studies are nothing but scenarios given to you where you need to read the given script and then discuss about your opinions on the same . You also need to come down to a conclusion at the end of it. The panel is of 8–12 students and each group is given 12–15 minutes on an average to discuss and come to a conclusion.
What skills are judged in
-How good you are at communication with others.
-How you behave and interact with group.
-How open minded are you.
-Your listening skill.
-How you put forward your views.
-Your leadership and decision making skills.
-Your analysis skill and subject knowledge.
-Problem solving and critical thinking skill.
-Your attitude and confidence.
Here are thethat you need to prepare:
- Demonetization : Effects on Economic Pillars
- E-commerce– A Boon or a Bane
- NITI Aayog
- Molestation and Indian Mentality
- BREXIT– An event that created a stir in the Global Economy
- Union Budget 2018
- Rohingya Crisis
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Merger of Private Sector Banks
- Startup India and Digital India
- End of Globalisation/ De-Globalisation/ Nationalisation
- Social Media: Impact on human behaviour and society
- Knowledge is the biggest asset you can accumulate
- Is India ready for cashless Economy?
- Social Media: Impact on human behavior and society
All the best!! Stay Glued!!!