Anisha has done MBA in Marketing from NMIMS And Executive Management(PMNO) from Harvard Business School. She has been instrumental in growing CATKing Digital with her experience with Marico and Henkel in the past.
5 Reasons to Pursue BBA In MarketingMarketing is a field where one can experiment with their own ideas, unlike others. BBA in Marketing is a course which will help students in improving their management skills. They will study all about advertising, business mathematics, statistics, digital marketing, and various other topics in this course. Study with Mentors from top-B-Schools Marketing is a broad concept. It has various job opportunities to help build a strong resume. Students learn different strategies during field trips and industrial visits. They will learn how to market the products in the market. They will learn about retail, logistics. Digital Marketing which is the next popular thing will help them broaden their horizon. Apply @BML Munjal University
Following are the 5 reasons to pursue BBA in Marketing:
1) Exposure to different industries:Students who pursue marketing have chances of getting jobs in various industries and business sectors. They get acquainted with the new techniques opted by the executives in the industry. Tips and tricks to ace any project. To learn separate ways in which a company works. In its essence, everything that a company executes from networking through the web to client interfacing constitutes marketing. Different techniques offer numerous opportunities for the marketing industries to reap profits.
2) A field for the creative minds:Marketing is one of the most creative industries there is, calling for a constant array of new ideas and innovative ways of doing things. Not only will you be responsible for coming up with fresh and effective approaches, but you’ll also need to think outside the box in order to beat the competition. So you’ll get to apply your creativity in a variety of areas, from initial campaign ideas all the way through the small details – like choosing copy or imagery. This course can be a beneficial factor for those who love creativity. It is a field where you can experiment with your ideas and customize the way you approach certain marketing situations in the company.
3) It has a wider scope:With technology constantly advancing, so are the opportunities to market more effectively. So not only could you be involved with new and exciting marketing techniques, but you could also use what you learn to move up within the industry. And with a number of career paths to choose from – whether you want to move into management, analytics, product design, or anything else – there’s nowhere to go but up. Marketing has a wider scope as compared to many other fields. While studying marketing you will learn about various functions like sales, advertising, integrated marketing, digital marketing, etc. Digital marketing is a field that will help you to update yourself with various digital techniques.
4) A career that will always be in demand:As said in the above point, marketing is an integral part of any company. A career in this field is not only secure but also a learning process. A career in digital marketing is at its best in the present business world. Digital marketing is all about using the digital platform to market your product, service, and company. There’s a huge global demand for marketers. The skills gap in the marketing industry is massive. Many industry reports from all over the world show that there just aren’t enough marketers to help, which probably goes some way to explaining why so many marketing campaigns are not so good. If job security is on your mind, marketing could be a good option, because there just aren’t enough marketers to go around.
5) Opportunity to learn various concepts:BBA in Marketing has concepts that act as a base for MBA in Marketing. Concepts are a very important factor because if the concepts are not clear it can lead you to not having a clear idea about the whole aspect of the career as well as the course. Opportunities come along the way in the form of internships, field trips, events, & workshops. As the market changed, so did the concepts of marketing. And today by studying marketing we have an opportunity to learn and understand them from the best industry-ready professionals. Also Read: 5 Reasons to pursue BBA in HR
List of top colleges offering BBA in Marketing
- IIM Indore
- IIM Rohtak
- NMIMS, Mumbai
- Delhi University
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- Flame University, Pune
- International School of Management Excellence, Bangalore
- IMS Unison University, Dehradun
- Woxsen University, Hyderabad
- ICFAI University, Dehradun
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Symbiosis International University, Pune
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Global Business School and Research Center, Pune
- GLA Institute of Business Management, Mathura