Profile evaluation in top b- schoolsAnisha Mukhija
In order to get admission to top b schools, one needs to score well in any competitive exams but that’s not it. Scoring well only qualifies you in running the half marathon, the other half is yet to cover. All of it gets evaluated in terms of profile, academics, interview, group discussion, etc. Also, there go heaps of dilemmas regarding profiles. People who crack profiles have astounded profiles evaluated on these parameters most commonly:
- Academics- This includes your marks in 10th, 12th & under graduation level. Improve this whenever you can.
- Co-curricular– This will have weightage after your exam qualification.
- Extra-Curricular– This will have weightage after your competitive exam qualification & includes activities done apart from your college or school curriculum.
- Gender Diversity– This unsaid quota more commonly includes the women’s quota. There is a ballpark estimate of all the corporate institutions and organizations to have a 50% quota of women’s presence as women bring a different perspective.
- Academic Diversity– There are different categories on this point here. The first one lies in Engineers, Non-Engineers (20-25% fixed), Weird category (doctor, law, vet, etc.), and GMAT category (valid in India & Abroad).
How to improve Profile
- Improve your English & communication skills.
- Do something on Analytics.
- Learn some coding language as the biggest recruiter with the highest package is from techno companies, so they are scalable here. At least know the basics.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Learn Skills. The new saying says Jack of all Trades & master of all trades.
how to increase accuracy in mocks