Top colleges through XATSachin Bagi
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by XLRI every year by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XLRI has been conducting the XAT exam for the admission to post graduate management courses in 11 XAT member institutions for the last 60 years. There are many top colleges through XAT which you can apply.
XAT Exam is usually conducted by XLRI during the first Sunday of January each year. In the last week of July XLRI releases the official notification for the exam to be conducted in the month of January. Around 90,000 applicants apply for the XAT exam every year. XAT 2019 will be conducted in the first week of January.
- The candidates need to have completed their graduation in any discipline with passing marks.
- The degree completed must be minimum three year’s duration or its equivalent.
- Students studying in the final year of their graduation can also apply for XAT exam, as long as they complete their graduation degree by June of the exam year they are appearing
XAT 2018 EXAM PATTERN:
- Mode of Exam- Paper and Pen (offline)
- Time Duration- 3 and half hours (10:00 am to 1:30 pm)
- Types of Questions- Subjective and Objective. Essay will be evaluated only for XLRI college
Structure of XAT:
XAT exam can be broken in three parts:
- Aptitude: This section comprises of QA and DI, Verbal and logical ability and Decision making
- General Knowledge
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
The questions in this section are usually asked from Arithmetic, Algebra, Numbers system, Probability, Functions, Data Interpretations and Geometry. The Candidate has to be very good at basic maths to attempt these questions in XAT. Expertise requires a lot of time and practice for the preparation. Improving calculation skills and approximation skills is crucial for this section during the preparation. Data Interpretation is typical so you better solve these questions initially and select what you’re comfortable with during the preparation for XAT.
Decision-Making section is to test candidate’s decision making skills and Judging ability of the candidate in the given situation. You will get questions from different scenarios. They may include Employee Problems and concerns, Ethical matters, psychology etc.
You have to imagine yourself in that situation and as an imperious decide what is good for the company given in the situation. You have to answer these questions unbiasedly and your answer must be a right fit to your organization.
Read also: https://catking.in/top-colleges-through-snap/
Verbal and Logical Ability
Reading skills are very important for verbal and Logical Ability. Understanding the question is very important, read the question twice or thrice if you have to but understand it very clearly and answer it correctly. This section is to test Reasoning skills of the candidate so don’t focus completely on Vocabulary skills for this exam.
Top Colleges you can apply through XAT:
|College||City||XAT Cut off|
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page